TEPL offers environment conducive to performance and growth opportunities to young talent as well as to experienced expertise. The company welcomes innovators and result oriented professionals who want to put their best foot forward in this highly competitive industry. Interested candidates send your resume at email@example.com
Position Offered: Sales Engineer /Sr. Sales Engineer
Location: Pune, Chennai
The ideal candidate must combine technical knowledge with sales skills and experience to provide advice and support on a range of products for B2B markets. Customers are typically from Automotive, manufacturing and logistic industry. The ideal candidate will be a key point of contact for customers and provide both pre- and post-sales services.
- Searching for new leads maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Working in the customer satisfaction in term of technical needs, quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating price and commercial terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and supporting the installation team;
- Preparing reports for management;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets the customer needs;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- DME / BE ( Mechanical )
- 3+ years’ experience in sales in a manufacturing company. Preference is for candidates working in material handling and storage and conveying application.
- Self-motivated and focused with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive objective-oriented attitude and is able to work well in demanding and fast-paced environments
- Strong work ethic and “Can do” attitude
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation (product specifications, datasheets, etc)
- Must be able to relay technical information to non-technical audiences in a clear and comprehensive fashion
Salary and Benefits:
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience level of the candidate and according to the objectives reached.
Technovision Engineers Pvt Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers of Material Handling Equipment. The core focus of the company lies in superior quality and excellent customer service. With expertise in the industry and constant innovation in the industry, the company also undertakes turnkey projects with design, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning activities. The company is one of the front runners in Lean Manufacturing Solutions in India with an ISO 9001-2015 certification. The production house has the capability to conduct in-house R & D and the company possesses exceptional talent for designing in terms of manpower, knowledge and technology. The company owns five manufacturing set-ups and total area of 52000 sq. ft. with all manufacturing and design equipment. TEPL is known to deliver state of the art contemporary designs with their range of material handling equipment.
Note: Send Resume only on firstname.lastname@example.org